Enjoy a bright, modern lifestyle in this spacious open-plan apartment that showcases harbour views from the generous entertainers balcony, and is set in a lush tropical complex moments to the botanic gardens, Mindil Beach and Darwin CBD.
– Spacious open-plan living/dining room presented in immaculate white
– Living/dining opens to generous entertainers balcony with harbour views
– Wrap-around kitchen features stainless steel appliances
– Main bathroom with double vanity, shower over bath, and floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Carpeted master bedroom with large ensuite opens to private balcony
– Built-in robes to master and second bedrooms; third bedroom off living/dining
– Tiles to living areas; carpet to bedrooms; split-system air conditioning throughout
– Well-equipped internal laundry combined in main bathroom
– Parking for one car in single carport in tropical complex with lush garden
– Fenced-in ground pool and communal lawn also to well-maintained complex
This quality first-floor apartment will be highly sought after among owner/occupiers and investors alike for its spacious light-filled interiors, bright harbour outlook, and close proximity to the beach and city.
Enter into a hallway with the king-sized master bedroom privately located at the front of the apartment on your immediate right. It opens to a leafy private balcony and features a double built-in robe and impressive ensuite with large shower over corner bath and double vanity.
Continue into the open-plan living/dining room with large wrap-around kitchen that features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
The living/dining room opens on to a generous entertainers balcony with harbour views, and the second and third bedrooms share the large main bathroom that features floor-to-ceiling tiles, double vanity and shower over bath.
There are low-maintenance floor tiles to the living areas, carpet to the bedrooms, split-system air conditioning throughout, and the well equipped internal laundry is combined in the main bathroom.
Parking is for one car in the single carport, and the immaculately maintained tropical complex features a fenced in-ground pool, lush gardens and a communal lawn.
Apartments in this prime inner-city location are in high demand. Be first in line and organise your inspection today.
Council Rates: Approximately $1380 per annum
Area Under Title: 163m2
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate Levies: Approximately $1924 per quarter
Easements as per title: None found