Located in one of Darwin’s premier beachside suburbs and within a stone’s throw of the Rapid Creek foreshore, Nightcliff Middle School, parks, and cafes; location alone is sufficient for this property to be included on interested parties “must-see” list.
– Top floor corner apartment offers fantastic beachside lifestyle
– Open-plan living and dining area near the front entrance has ample natural lighting, plus low maintenance terracotta floor tiles
– Adjoining kitchen is outfitted with stainless-steel underbench oven, induction cooktop, tile splashback and large breakfast bar
– Cosy entertainer’s balcony offers north-facing treetop views of tall palms and the landscaped gardens below
– Three good-sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– Bathroom comes with glass-screen shower, integrated laundry and separate WC
– Additional features include ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout, plus undercover parking for one vehicle.
A low-maintenance interior, good possible return on investment, and fantastic beachside location make this open-plan three-bedroom apartment a great addition for any investor’s portfolio, or those seeking the pleasures of beachside living.
Council Rates: Approx. $1390 per annum
Area Under Title: 93m2
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate Levies: Approx $1070 per quarter