Let your imagination run wild!
This gorgeous 4 bedroom family home has been staged to perfection so you can visualise your new lifestyle in this wonderful home. Immaculately presented from the street with freshly mulched gardens, new tropical plants and rolling green lawns, the home offers carport parking space for two and a formal front porch entry to the home.
Inside is a gorgeous light filled, front facing family room with tiled flooring and an enviable size that will accommodate the largest of family gatherings. Further into the home is a spacious dining room and second living room that each sits central to home and kitchen area creating that great free flowing affect.
The kitchen boasts dual fridge spaces and a large pantry, a breakfast bar, overhead storage and a window that looks directly to the outdoor entertaining area so you can keep an eye on the kids at play or your guests.
Each of the 4 bedrooms are filled with light that spills in through the sliding windows and bounces off the tiled flooring. All 4 of the bedrooms are fitted with a built in robe and A/C while the master boasts a generous full ensuite bathroom.
The main bathroom has an open vanity with separate bathroom that includes a full bath and separate shower plus there is a separate toilet room as well making this perfect for the busy family lifestyle.
Outside the home offers a large side verandah and second paved entertaining area as well so you can choose where to entertain. There is a handy garden shed and clothes line plus a sloping yard space that requires minimal upkeep and is the perfect spot for the dog and kids to play.
Sitting vacant and move in ready, there is a lot to love about this family home. The location is unsurpassable in a quiet, shady street only a few moments from Palmerston CBD, parklands and schools for the kids.
– Set back from the street with dual carport parking bay
– Freshly mulched and planted garden beds give a tropical aspect
– Gated entry through to the yard space with sprawling green grass
– Rear verandah overlooks minimalist gardens
– Additional paved entertaining area under the stars
– Garden shed and family sized clothes line are added bonuses
– Sloping block gives you options to tier the landscape for dramatic affect
– Inside is a sweeping open plan design with clearly defined areas within
– Front facing family room with large window boasting streetscape views
– Additional living room and dining room central to the home
– Large kitchen has dual fridge space, pantry and breakfast bar
– Master bedroom sits at front of home and has WIR and ensuite
– Remaining 3 bedroom all have BIR and tiled flooring, all have A/C
– Main bathroom includes relaxing bath tub and sep toilet room with open vanity
– Internal laundry room with linen press storage and external access
– Unsurpassable location in highly sought after neighbourhood
– Quiet street and well maintained neighbour properties
Council Rates: Approximately $1712 per annum
Year Built: 2000
Area Under Title: 684m2
Zoning: SD (single Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Building Report: Available on request
Pest Report: Available on request
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: Electricity supply easement to Power and Water Authority