For all property information please text ‘INROOM4’ to 0488 810 057!
When people say get away from it all, this is where they’re talking about. Come experience fantastic seclusion on this huge 40-acre block with Litchfield on your back doorstep. Surrounded by endless bush land this is an amazing retreat from city life as a weekender or for something more serious. In need of a bit of love and care you’ll have lots to see and do or you can just kick back and relax. With three separate cabins and its own water supply, family and friends will love to stop by and watch the stars turn. Come for a drive and have a look!
– 2 matching mirrored cabins with a paved, connecting socializing space
– Good sized rooms with louvered windows
– Awning off to the side to create a shaded space
– Third separate cabin with bathroom and own patio
– Also contains kitchenette
– Tank water supply
– Enormous block with huge potential
Council Rates: $1,162 Approx. Per/Annum
Area Under Title: 16 hectares
Zoning: R (Rural)
Status: Vacant Possession
Settlement period: 30 days
Easements as per title: None Found